An international prize for our short film
- The youth project of the MJC de Puivert lead by KMM productions started in September 2019. We have been creating short films for several years, always more ambitious. Audiovisual professionals support young people aged 15 to 22. We have requested financial aid from the departmental youth council, the MSA, passeurs d'images (with the DRAC) and the DDCSPP11.
- There was the creation of 2 short films which are presented at festivals and broadcast on social networks. The writing of the films was done with a screenwriter and writer, Bridget Holding in February / March, filming was due to start at the end of March but we had to stop due to the pandemic. We had to adapt to new ways of working: meeting every week in video-conference and thus developing the storyboard for the 2 films and preparing for the film shoots. The shootings resumed in May and the editing ended at the end of July 2020, a sound workshop was conducted by France affidi.
- All that remains tells the story of a boy and a girl in their solitude. Their journey brings inner conflict to life and leads to a search for a deeper connection, where the other's experience echoes their own. Alone I have left was in official competition at the Rennes le Château International Unusual Film Festival and won the Audience Award in the short films category.
- We are very proud of this result and it is encouraging to continue to create films.
- Here is a nice article from the Aude department on our film: